Gift Certificates are a great way to allow the recipient to create their own gift. With so many designs, quotes, colours, and fonts, you never know what that special someone will like best!
Gift Certificates are available from $5.00 to $1000.00 and are redeemed during the PayPal checkout. The receipient must have a PayPal account in order to redeem their gift certificate.
How to redeem your gift certificate:
- Visit http://www.magicwall.ca/. Shop and find an item you wish to purchase.
- Select PayPal as your payment option. Log in to your account. You must have or register for a PayPal account to redeem this gift certificate. (To register, click Sign Up now .)
- When prompted, enter your gift certificate redemption code and follow the last steps to redeem your gift certificate.
- Printed Merchant Gift Certificates are transferable if they do not include a recipient email address. For security and verification purposes, you may be required to verify your identity using a credit card.
- Multiple gift certificates can be redeemed on a single purchase if they are in the same currency. Unused balances may be applied to other purchases.
- Gift certificates do not expire and do not accrue maintenance fees.
- Neither the merchant nor PayPal are responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
- Your use of your gift certificate is subject to the following terms and conditions.